Don’t miss Kelly Leonard, author, speaker, trainer, and award-winning CEO on The Power Conference Live Stage! Join Kelly as she interviews some of the top movers and shakers in business and learn how you can advance and scale your business.
Kelly Leonard is an author, speaker, trainer, and award-winning CEO. A certified public accountant (inactive) and corporate trainer with 25+ years serving government, non-profit, private and public industries [including Fortune 100], Kelly has an innate ability to connect with diverse audiences across disciplines. Her passion is leveraging the best practices of multinational enterprises to support entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Prior to becoming CEO of Taylor-Leonard Corporation (T-LC), Kelly held leadership positions with GE Capital, Kaiser Permanente, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Currently, Kelly oversees her company’s training, consulting, and business development practices. Her more notable accomplishments while in this role include:
• Trademarked B.O.O.S.T.® methodology for social media/LinkedIn training and publications
• Within the 1st 24 months of her company implementing B.O.O.S.T.® methodology, T-LC generated $500,000+ in new consulting revenue in their core competency (CRM)
• Trained 6,500+ business professionals using B.O.O.S.T.® methodology
• Launched award-winning Small Business Network in collaboration with Montgomery Community Television, US SBA-District Office, and local Chambers. Monthly programming gathers ~75 business leaders to network, collaborate and spur economic development.
• Leads regional team of instructors and coaches for global, non-profit that provides entrepreneurs with comprehensive, mini MBA training, coaching, and access to capital