Why They Buy: Discover what triggers the ‘Yes’ or tripwires the ‘No’ in the sales process!
“Why your prospects buy” is exponentially more important than “How you sell.” Companies spend millions of dollars annually teaching their people how to sell, instead of investing in the only question that ever matters to the bottom line: Why they buy?
Cheri Tree discovered that answer when she decided to apply psychology to buyology. Now she’s ready to share with conference attendees the four basic personality types: B.A.N.K.™—Blueprint, Action, Nurturing, Knowledge. Most salespeople attempt to sell based on their own personality type—precisely why 66 percent of customers are turned off by their presentations. However, when you decipher your prospects’ B.A.N.K. codes, you will be far more likely to get the “Yes!” and close the sale.
In this session you will learn how to:
· Crack others’ personality codes in less than 90 seconds
· Connect quickly and on a deeper level with your prospects
· Communicate clearly and effectively in any situation
· Deliver memorable presentations that emphasize your core message
· Accelerate customer acquisition and increase retention
· Develop a highly trained sales force with a competitive advantage
· Expand your business and lead your teams to record success
· Maximize your influence and capitalize on your charisma as a speaker
Are you ready to increase your sales up to 300 percent? If so, this session will unlock the secrets, the science, and the system to supercharge your sales and build solid relationships, personally and professionally. When you crack the personality code, you will achieve record sales and real wealth that you can take to the BANK!
Cheri Tree is a best-selling author, professional keynote speaker, executive business coach, world-renowned sales trainer, and entrepreneur. She is the Founder and CEO of BANKCODE, with clients in more than 40 countries worldwide. Cheri has spoken to hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs and sales professionals globally. She has been featured in numerous international publications and shared the stage with icons such as Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Suze Orman, Les Brown, and Sir Richard Branson. Cheri has also lectured at Harvard University and UC Berkeley, and she is considered the number one personality sales trainer in the world. She lives in Laguna Beach, California.